Mercenaries of Mount Doom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercenaries of Mount Doom

Mercenaries of Mount Doom. Lotro kinship-Snowbourn server

HomeHome  Mercenaries ofMercenaries of  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
When would you prefer to raid?
18:00 gmt
Culture of tokyo I_vote_lcap31%Culture of tokyo I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 10 ]
19:00 gmt
Culture of tokyo I_vote_lcap50%Culture of tokyo I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 16 ]
20:00 gmt
Culture of tokyo I_vote_lcap19%Culture of tokyo I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
None of these hours are comfortable for me
Culture of tokyo I_vote_lcap0%Culture of tokyo I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32
Latest topics
» Vietnam War
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 am by chandra132

» California (ca 1850)[4] pre-dates any work done by Thomas Edison
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:32 pm by lunamoonfang

»  "Menlo Park" after the sign
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 pm by lunamoonfang

» n the nineteenth century two Irish immigrants
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 pm by lunamoonfang

» All plenary debates from Davos
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am by lunamoonfang

» In 2006 and 2007 selected participants
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am by lunamoonfang

»  print, radio and TV take part, and are furnished
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am by lunamoonfang

» Free snorkel tours
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 am by teentit4n

»  4th night free
Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 am by teentit4n

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Ventrilo details.
IP: 91.192.210.41--port: 3965
Gallery
Culture of tokyo Empty
Powered by...
free forum

Culture of tokyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Culture of tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Culture of tokyo   Culture of tokyo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:27 am

Tokyo has many museums. In Ueno Park, there are four national museums: Tokyo National Museum, the country's largest museum and specializing in traditional Japanese art; the National Museum of Western Art; and the Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art, with its collections of Japanese modern art as well as over 40,000 Japanese and foreign films.[46] Also, in Ueno Park are the National Museum of Science and the public zoo. Other museums include the Nezu Art Museum in Aoyama; the Edo-Tokyo Museum in Sumida across the Sumida River from the center of Tokyo; and the National Diet Library, National Archives, and the National Museum of Modern Art, which are located near the Imperial Palace.

Tokyo has many theaters for the performing arts as well. These include national and private theaters for traditional forms of Japanese drama (like noh and kabuki) as well as modern dramas. Symphony orchestras and other musical organizations perform modern and traditional music. Tokyo also hosts modern Japanese and international pop and rock music at venues ranging in size from intimate clubs to internationally known arenas like the Nippon Budokan.

Many different festivals occur throughout Tokyo. Major events include the Sannō at Hie Shrine, the Sanja at Asakusa Shrine, and the biennial Kanda Festivals. The last features a parade with elaborately decorated floats and thousands of people. Annually on the last Saturday of July, an enormous fireworks display over the Sumida River attracts over a million viewers. Once cherry blossoms, or sakura, bloom in spring, many residents gather in Ueno Park, Inokashira Park, and the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden for picnics under the blossoms.

Harajuku, a neighborhood in Shibuya, is known internationally for its youth style and fashion.[47]

Cuisine in Tokyo is internationally acclaimed. In November 2007, Michelin released their guide for fine dining in Tokyo, garnering 191 stars in total, or about twice as many as its nearest competitor, Paris. Eight establishments were awarded the maximum of three stars (Paris has 10), 25 received two stars, and 117 earned one star. Of the eight top-rated restaurants, three offer traditional Japanese fine dining, two are sushi houses and three serve French cuisine.

tel aviv apartments
Security Alarm Installer
Back to top Go down

Culture of tokyo
Page 1 of 1